Mindfulness for Reducing Anxiety

Practice presence with mindfulness techniques using our combination of online tutorials and VR environments.

Enroll in Course

Practicing Mindfulness

These teachings are focusing on your internal wellbeing, regardless of your external situation. Anxiety, stress, or a lack of focus are all countered by what you will learn in this course. Essentially, we are looking at the very base level of how you are living your life. The benefit of altering the base is that all other aspects in your life will be affected by it.

Online tutorials and virtual reality for education

People are too focused on trying to change things externally in the hope that by doing so they will change how they feel internally. You’ve got to look at this from the other way around. When you improve your internal wellbeing, you approach life in a different way which in itself massively improves the action you take allowing your external situation to flourish naturally.

How does it work?

When you enroll in this mindfulness course, you will receive:

  • Access to over 20 online tutorials through our website
  • An access code to unlock 4 VR mindfulness experiences within our app
  • A VR headset, if you require one
Learn through a combination of online courses and VR

Why take a VirtualSpeech course?

Headset Included

We'll send you a VR headset so that you can start your mindfulness meditation in VR straight away. Simply email us when you sign up and we'll send you either a Merge VR, BlitzWolf VR or Google Cardboard v2, depending on which package you choose.

Google Cardboard v2 headset

Google Cardboard

BlitzWolf VR headset

BlitzWolf VR

Merge VR headset

Merge VR

Start improving your skills today.

Enroll in Course

Featured in

Your Instructor

Max course author

Maxim

Max has spent years learning about mindfulness and the power of living in the now. He now runs a popular YouTube channel on the topic and has authored two books based on mindfulness and meditation.

Class Curriculum


  • 1. Welcome and Overview
  • Course Guide & Resources
  • Welcome! (2:11)
  • Why use Virtual Environments? (2:15)
  • 2. Controlling our Thoughts
  • Dealing with Unrelated Thoughts and Over Thinking (2:42)
  • The Importance we Place on Thinking (7:51)
  • The VR Mindfulness Environments Overview (2:47)
  • VR Training: Peaceful Environments
  • Inspiration: How to Live Life (2:58)
  • 3. Mindfulness Techniques
  • Applying the Techniques (2:45)
  • Start Identifying Damaging Thoughts (4:56)
  • Start The Mind Made Image of Yourself (2:59)
  • Mindfulness Misconceptions (2:15)
  • Accepting How Things are in the Present Moment (5:09)
  • VR Training: External Distractions
  • Inspiration: Overactive Thinking (7:09)

Immersive 360° Video Experiences for this Course

Practice mindfulness techniques with one of the leading VR apps, downloaded by over 150,000 users. You'll be guided through a relaxing meditation in each of our virtual 360° environments, from the calm and peaceful forest to the more externally thought-provoking Alexandra Palace scene.

Alexandra Palace 360 video

Alexandra Palace

Cotswolds Forest 360 video

Cotswolds Forest

Earlswood Lakes 360 video

Earlswood Lakes

English Garden 360 video

English Garden

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need a VR headset?

You'll need a headset to use the virtual reality part of this course. If you don't already have one, we can send you a headset when you enroll on the course. The type of headset depends on which package you select.

How do I get the VR content?

Once you've enrolled on the course, we'll send you an access code to unlock the VR experiences within the VirtualSpeech app. Download our app onto your mobile from the Apple App store or Google Play store, enter the access code, and begin practicing.

What is the split between tutorial videos and VR experiences?

We'll guide you through the main principles of mindfulness in our online tutorial videos, explaining our top tips that have helped thousands of people around the world. This is roughly 65% of the course content. The remaining 35% is VR training, where you'll practice with our VR courses and features.

Does the VR content work with Gear VR and Google Daydream?

You can access all our VR training with the Samsung Gear VR headset. We are working on the Google Daydream version and it should be available soon.

Start improving your skills today.

Enroll in Course