Effective presentation skills are essential in the modern workplace. This web-based simulation allows you to practice and improve your skills in 4 different virtual environments: a conference room, meeting room, lecture hall and a TEDx styled theatre.
After each practice session, you'll receive feedback on your performance, including on your pace, filler words, pitch, listenability, and more. You can repeat the practice session as often as you like to improve your skills.
- Load in your own presentation slides to practice with
- Feedback on your performance so you can identify areas that need improving
- Audio of the practice session is recorded so that you can listen back and self-evaluate your performance
- Turn on audience and room distractions to test yourself further
- Option to add questions which the audience will ask you after your presentation
- Audio narrated introductions so that you know how best to present in each room
Accessing the simulation
The presentation simulation can be accessed from your web-browser, no installation or download is required.
Unlock this practice simulation and more with the All Access program.
Essential Public Speaking
The easiest way to improve your public speaking. Learn with online classes, practice in simulations.
Learn how to execute important presentations, before practicing your delivery in web-based simulations.