Learn strategies and techniques for delivering high-quality workplace training that leads to better learner outcomes.Register Interest
Before you can start training others, you must develop the knowledge and skills needed to convey information in a compelling manner. In this immersive course, you’ll learn how to effectively train people around the workplace.
Throughout this course, you’ll learn how to create and deliver successful training sessions for audiences of any size. Develop your communication skills and deliver memorable training sessions, whether you are coaching the whole office or smaller teams. After learning the fundamentals, you’ll have a chance to practice what you’ve learnt in realistic virtual scenarios.
When you enroll in our train the trainer course, you will receive:
A headset is required to experience the VR training - if you don't already have one, we'll send you one when you enroll so that you can start training straight away. Simply email us when you sign up and we'll send you a BlitzWolf VR headset. Contact us to request a different headset.
Practice your training skills with the leading VR training apps, downloaded by over 150,000 users. At key points during the online part of the course, you'll be prompted to practice what you've learnt in one of the following VR training courses.
Audience members talking with each other, looking uninterested and wanting to be somewhere else – learn how to deal with these situations with our VR roleplay scenarios.
Practice active listening, questioning techniques and building rapport with your audience at your virtual classroom scenario. Learn the fundamentals of engaging with your audience.
Storytelling is a powerful way to teach. This virtual environment lets you practice different storytelling techniques in the safety of the virtual world, helping you grow your confidence.
Lean how to keep individuals engaged in your training sessions, even when explaining complex topics. We build on the skills learnt in the previous VR scenarios.
Our VR app is full of useful features to help you grow your skills.
Personalise your experience by adding your own presentations into the virtual rooms.
Receive instant feedback on your speech using the latest voice analysis technology.
Develop your training skills with our realistic virtual environments and audiences.
Save your speech and listen to it later for analysis, better understand areas you need to work on.
Learn how to deal with distractions such as talking, mobile phones ringing and stage lighting.
Our iPhone and Android VR-apps work with the majority of modern phones.
See our App Guide for more information on features and environments within our VR app.
Once this course goes live and you've enrolled on the course, you’ll have access to all videos, quizzes and online training material. We'll send you an access code to unlock the VR training within 8 hours of enrolling.
You'll need a headset to use the virtual reality part of this course. If you don't already have one, we'll email you to get your address when you enroll and send you a headset. The type of headset depends on which package you select.
Once you've enrolled on the course, we'll send you an access code to unlock the VR training within the VirtualSpeech app. Download our app onto your mobile from the Apple App store or Google Play store, enter the access code, and begin practicing.
We'll guide you through the main principles of training the trainer in our online tutorial videos, explaining our top tips that have helped thousands of people around the world. This is roughly 60% of the course content. The remaining 40% is VR training, where you'll practice with our VR courses and features.
You can now access all our VR training with both the Samsung Gear VR and Daydream View headsets.
Yes, we cover all shipping costs for the VR headset when you purchase it as part of this course.