Immerse yourself in the business culture and language of another country with our tutorial classes and virtual reality.Pre-order Course
English is the major language of international business. Ambitious individuals need to increase fluency and competence in order to remain competitive in the workplace.
In many jobs, you'll come across a point where you benefit from understanding business specific English. This course helps you deal with those situations and maximise your career potential.
With our unique combination of tutorial videos and virtual reality (VR), you'll be able to communicate effectively around the workplace. VR lets you practice business related scenarios in a realistic way and as often as you need to, so that you’re more prepared when the real situation occurs.
If you're preparing for an English job interview, working with English speaking clients, meeting with stakeholders or moving country, this course gives you the skills you need to grow.
Our course is aimed at intermediate to advanced English learnings who want to improve business specific communication skills for the workplace.
When you enroll in this language course, you will receive:
A headset is required to experience the VR training - if you don't already have one, we'll send you one when you enroll so that you can start practicing your English speaking straight away. Simply email us when you sign up and we'll send you a BlitzWolf VR headset. Contact us to request a different headset.
Dom, Content Lead, is an entrepreneur, VR enthusiast and engineer with a passion for finding new ways to improve skills using technology. Previously, Dom worked at Jaguar Land Rover in the U.K. before leaving to develop the VirtualSpeech app.
Practice your English skills with the leading VR English app, downloaded by over 150,000 users. At key points during the online part of the course, you'll be prompted to practice what you've learnt in one of the following VR training courses.
Learn office and home vocabulary with visual-word association in our realistic environments - a great intro to VR.
Travel around Britain with our beautiful 360 images of different landmarks and locations.
Practice active listening, eye contact and building rapport with multiple people at our virtual networking event.
Practice answering both general and company specific interview questions (including Google, Deloitte and Amazon).
Give a presentation on a product to potential buyers. We'll analyse your sales pitch using voice analysis.
Practice quick-thinking and your English skills by talking about a different business related slide every 30 seconds.
Our VR app is full of useful features to help you grow your skills.
Learn about different landmarks and historic sites around England to supplement your learning.
Develop your English language skills with our realistic experiences and virtual avatars.
Receive instant feedback on your speaking using the latest voice analysis technology.
Save your speech and listen to it later for analysis, better understand areas you need to work on.
Practice different business scenarios in English, from a job interview to a conference presentation.
Our iPhone and Android VR-apps work with the majority of modern phones.
See our App Guide for more information on features and environments within our VR app.
Once the course goes live and you've enrolled on the course, you’ll have access to all videos, quizzes and online training material. We'll send you an access code to unlock the VR training within 8 hours of enrolling.
You'll need a headset to use the virtual reality part of this course. If you don't already have one, we'll email you to get your address when you enroll and send you a headset. The type of headset depends on which package you select.
Once you've enrolled on the course, we'll send you an access code to unlock the VR training within the VirtualSpeech app. Download our app onto your mobile from the Apple App store or Google Play store, enter the access code, and begin practicing.
We'll guide you through the main principles of English for business in our online tutorial videos, explaining our top tips that have helped thousands of people around the world. This is roughly 55% of the course content. The remaining 45% is VR training, where you'll practice with our VR courses and features.
You can now access all our VR training with both the Samsung Gear VR and Daydream View headsets.
Yes, we cover all shipping costs for the VR headset when you purchase it as part of this course.