Job Interview Preparation

Learn interview techniques and practice answering questions with our combination of online tutorials and virtual reality.

Enroll in Course

Be fully prepared for your interview

You'll likely only have one chance to impress your interviewer, so you need to make it count. You might have a great resume and be a good fit for the job, however if you're not prepared for the interview, your chances of getting the job are greatly reduced.

Online tutorials and virtual reality for education

Effectively prepare for your job interview with our online tutorials and virtual reality (VR). Learn interview techniques online and test yourself by answering real interview questions within our mobile VR app.

How does it work?

When you enroll in the course, you will receive:

  • Access to our tutorial videos through our website
  • An access code to unlock VR content within our app
  • A VR headset, if you require one
Learn through a combination of online courses and VR

Why take a VirtualSpeech course?

Headset Included

We'll send you a VR headset so that you can start practicing for your interview straightaway. Simply email us when you sign up and we'll send you either a Merge VR, BlitzWolf VR or Google Cardboard v2, depending on which package you choose.

Google Cardboard v2 headset

Google Cardboard

BlitzWolf VR headset

BlitzWolf VR

Merge VR headset

Merge VR

Start improving your skills today.

Enroll in Course

Featured in

Your Instructor

Sophie course author

Sophie

Sophie graduated with a Distinction in MSc International Business from Warwick Business School before embarking on a career as a marketing and HR professional. She has seen hundreds of interviews for entry-level job roles and uses this experience to help others secure their dream job.

Class Curriculum


  • 1. Welcome and Overview
  • Course Guide & Resources
  • Welcome! (1:40)
  • VR and the VirtualSpeech App (1:21)
  • 2. Interview Basics
  • Purpose of a Job Interview (2:46)
  • 10 Reasons Why People Don't Do Well in Interviews (7:14)
  • Structuring Answers and Useful Frameworks (4:54)
  • Dealing with Interview Nerves (4:35)
  • Quiz: Interview Basics
  • 3. Common Interview Questions
  • Common Interview Questions and Answers (6:58)
  • VR Training: Answering General Questions
  • Common Questions Summary

VR Training: Unique VR Content for this Course

Practice answering interview questions with the leading VR interview app, downloaded by over 150,000 users. At key points during the online part of the course, you'll be prompted to practice what you've learnt in one of the following VR training courses.

Company interview questions in VR

Company Questions

Practice quick-thinking by answering real interview questions that have been asked at companies such as Google, Apple, Dreamworks, P&G and Deloitte.

General interview questions in VR

General Questions

Grow your confidence and interview skills by answering common interview questions in front of a panel of interviewers. You can select questions from specific industries and practice as often as you like.

Interview scenarios to watch in VR

Interview Scenarios

Watch what NOT to do in an interview, from the interviewers perspective. This immersive 180° video shows you how arrogance, appearance, interruptions and vagueness come across in the interview.

Exclusive App Features

Interview questions icon

Interview Questions

Practice real interview questions so you're fully prepared for the real event.

Realistic practice icon

Realistic Practice

Perfect your technique by answering questions in realistic interview environments.

Eye contact icon

Eye Contact

Connect with the interviewer by mastering your eye contact with our interactive heat map.

And many more!

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need a VR headset?

You'll need a headset to use the virtual reality part of this course. If you don't already have one, we can send you a headset when you enroll on the course. The type of headset depends on which package you select.

How do I get the VR content?

Once you've enrolled on the course, we'll send you an access code to unlock the VR training within the VirtualSpeech app. Download our app onto your mobile from the Apple App store or Google Play store, enter the access code, and begin practicing.

What is the split between tutorial videos and VR training?

We'll guide you through the main principles of a job interview in our online tutorial videos, explaining our top tips that have helped thousands of people around the world. This is roughly 70% of the course content. The remaining 30% is VR training, where you'll practice with our VR courses and features.

Start improving your skills today.

Enroll in Course