Managing Remote Teams
Gain skills to successfully lead and manage remote teams. Practice these skills in video conferencing exercises.
- Navigate remote goal setting and how to coach and provide feedback to employees virtually
- Build trust and provide structure amongst your virtual team
- Nurture team connections and relationships
- Successfully reach your business goals as a remote or hybrid team
- Get the best out of your remote team and yourself as a manager
As the current global situation has accelerated the trend towards remote working, the need for strong virtual leaderships has increased significantly.
Remote working is here to stay too:
- 74% of companies plan to shift some of their employees to remote working permanently after COVID-19 (Gartner)
- Before the pandemic, 52% of global employees work remotely once a week, and 68% do so at least once per month (Owl Labs)
- 77% of remote employees say they’re more productive when working from home. (CoSo Cloud)
Virtual leadership is a form of leadership in which teams are managed via a remote working environment. Like traditional leadership roles, virtual leaders focus on motivating employees, understanding their needs and roles, and helping teams accomplish their goals. They have to put their trust in workers’ capabilities and communicate solely through virtual means, which requires a unique skill set.
In this course, you'll learn key remote leadership skills with self-paced classes and practice on-demand with interactive exercises, as often as you like.
This Managing Remote Teams course teaches you the fundamentals for leading remotely, covering topics including how to give feedback to remote employees, lead meetings and tell stories virtually.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to confidently manage remote teams, regardless of their location.
Access this course and much more
All training in the course catalogue
What's included in this course:
- 2 hours of learning
- Access to the exercises
- Assessment in the exercises
- Earn a digital course certificate
- Flexible, self-led format
- Access to updated content