We are looking for a talented Unity Developer (VR) to assist in the development of VR training modules at VirtualSpeech. Our ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience, is fluent working with Unity, and able to collaborate and communicate efficiently with remote team members.
This role will work directly with our CTO to implement new VR scenarios and features. You must be comfortable working with a variety of VR headsets, frameworks, and platforms.
This role would suit someone who is looking to work in a fast-growing start-up where your input makes a real difference from day one.
- Proficient in Unity (at least 2 years of experience)
- Experience with basic avatar animations in Unity (avatar rigging experience is a bonus)
- Have experience with either the Oculus Quest or Pico VR headsets
- Well-versed in game development best practices, production pipelines, and workflows
- Experienced working with a variety of VR implementations, including SDKs, frameworks, and platforms.
- Comfortable working within remote and/ or hybrid teams
- Legally authorized to work in the United Kingdom
- At least 2 years of Unity C# development
- Showcase of projects developed in Unity (bonus if related to VR)
- Have worked with virtual avatars and animations for these avatars
- Experience working with Photon Engine for Unity Multiplayer experiences is a bonus
Please apply even if you think you may not fit all of the above criteria.
- Salary: £30,000 - £36,000
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday: 28 days (incl. UK Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Full access to VirtualSpeech training, and an additional £500 training budget to spend where you want.
- Hybrid working. Although you can work predominantly remotely, we have a base in Leamington Spa where you would be expected in the office 1 day every 2 weeks
Apply for this role
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- The role you are applying for
- Your CV / resume
After submitting your application, we'll be in touch shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we’re committed to building a diverse, inclusive workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment based on merit and without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.